Perfectionism is something we often looked at as a drive that can help people get ahead and achieve success.
But more and more, we’re seeing clients whose need for perfection comes with a cost – it gets in the way of their most important relationships, and it often leads to anxiety and depression.
That’s what you’ll get into in Part 2 of NICABM’s new free workshop.
Here’s what’s inside:
- How perfectionism uses addiction tactics to hold clients hostage
- How the nervous system allies with perfectionism to keep the client safe
- One fundamental issue that sustains a client’s problem with perfectionism
- Why perfectionism often primes relationships to fail
- One simple exercise to help your client break a perfectionistic pattern
So I hope you’ll be sure and check this out (and Part 1 as well, if you haven’t already), because it won’t be available for long.