University of Auckland research has found an anatomical link for the loss of the sense of smell in Parkinson’s disease. The research, published in the journal Brain, is the work of academics Associate Professor Maurice Curtis, Dr Victor Dieriks, Dr Sheryl Tan and Sir Richard Faull. All are part of the Centre for Brain Research at the University’s Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
Become a Member!
– All SoP monthly magazines
– All NPT magazine archives (63 issues)
– Assorted reading and video courses
– Discounts and access to select webinars and special events
*All pricing in USD.
- Where do our minds wander? Brain waves can point the way
- Childhood neglect leaves generational imprint
- Personalized Brain Stimulation Alleviates Severe Depression Symptoms
- More Than Half of COVID-19 Healthcare Workers at Risk for Mental Health Problems
- Metabolism May Play Role in Recurrent Major Depression