A new Scientific Reports study sheds light on the link between high sugar intake and an increased risk of developing common mental disorders in men. Researchers also found mood disorders did not increase desire to consume higher sugar content foods or drinks.
Become a Member!
– All SoP monthly magazines
– All NPT magazine archives (63 issues)
– Assorted reading and video courses
– Discounts and access to select webinars and special events
*All pricing in USD.
- Where do our minds wander? Brain waves can point the way
- Childhood neglect leaves generational imprint
- Personalized Brain Stimulation Alleviates Severe Depression Symptoms
- More Than Half of COVID-19 Healthcare Workers at Risk for Mental Health Problems
- Metabolism May Play Role in Recurrent Major Depression