EGCG and tannic acid, polyphenols found in green tea and red wine, may help to effectively block the formation of toxic amyloid structures, researchers report. The findings may pave the way to developing new treatments for amyloid-related neurodegenerative disorders and genetic metabolic disorders.
Become a Member!
– All SoP monthly magazines
– All NPT magazine archives (63 issues)
– Assorted reading and video courses
– Discounts and access to select webinars and special events
*All pricing in USD.
- Where do our minds wander? Brain waves can point the way
- Childhood neglect leaves generational imprint
- Personalized Brain Stimulation Alleviates Severe Depression Symptoms
- More Than Half of COVID-19 Healthcare Workers at Risk for Mental Health Problems
- Metabolism May Play Role in Recurrent Major Depression