A new Iowa State University study is one of the first to demonstrate the consequences of allowing children to have a TV or video game system in their bedroom. Douglas Gentile, lead author and professor of psychology, says the research shows location really does matter.
Become a Member!
– All SoP monthly magazines
– All NPT magazine archives (63 issues)
– Assorted reading and video courses
– Discounts and access to select webinars and special events
*All pricing in USD.
- Where do our minds wander? Brain waves can point the way
- Childhood neglect leaves generational imprint
- Personalized Brain Stimulation Alleviates Severe Depression Symptoms
- More Than Half of COVID-19 Healthcare Workers at Risk for Mental Health Problems
- Metabolism May Play Role in Recurrent Major Depression