How can the latest revelations from neuroscience help clients recover from trauma?
That’s a question that the top experts are about to take up in the first free broadcast of NICABM’s Treating Trauma Master Series.
You’ll get insights from: Dan Siegel, MD; Pat Ogden, PhD; Stephen Porges, PhD; Ruth Lanius, MD, PhD; and Bessel van der Kolk MD.
It’s entirely free to watch at the time of broadcast – here’s the link where you can sign up.
And here’s a look at what they’ll cover:
- How to Work with Dissociation and Help Shift a Client’s Reaction to Trauma
- The Brain Science Underneath Neurobiological Shut-Down
- Two Hormones That Fuel a One-Two Punch When Traumatic Memories Are Forming
- The Critical Part of the Brain Stem That Gets Transformed During Trauma
- How to Help Clients Process Traumatic Memory That’s Stuck in the Body
- Why the Midbrain Holds the Key to Mediating a Client’s Freeze Response
- What Posture Can Reveal About a Client’s Trauma History
The free broadcast will take place Wednesday at 5pm ET USA – that’s 4pm Central, 3pm Mountain, and 2pm Pacific, with a rebroadcast at 6:30pm ET.
You can also become a Gold Subscriber and get all the videos, audio recordings, transcripts, and 3 bonus sessions for your permanent library.
CE/CME credits are also available.
Plus, when you sign up as a Gold Subscriber by April 17 at midnight ET, you’ll get a special early bird bonus with Dan Siegel, MD to further help you in your work with trauma.
I hope you’ll check it out now while the early bird bonus is still available.
PS The first broadcast is Wednesday at 5pm, with a rebroadcast at 6:30pm ET. Here’s the link again where you can register for free.
PPS Here’s a handy time zone converter you can use to find out what time that will be in your part of the world.