Serotonin (5-HT) is involved in the regulation of mood, appetite, and sleep, as well as memory and learning. It is considered a major antidepressant based on a theory of depression revolving around serotonin levels.
- Eternal Echoes: Exploring Our Yearning To Belong
- Researchers Find Roots of Neuropsychiatric Diseases in Developing Brain
- SOP 15: Richard Hill and Mirroring Hands
- Bigger Brains Are Smarter, But Not By Much
- An Integrated Quantum Field Theory of the Evolution of Life, Consciousness, Cognition and the Neuroscience of Neuropsychotherapy