Serotonin (5-HT) is involved in the regulation of mood, appetite, and sleep, as well as memory and learning. It is considered a major antidepressant based on a theory of depression revolving around serotonin levels.
- The Science Behind Why Our Bodies Thrive When Our Relationships Do
- What Perfectionism is Costing Our Clients
- Expecting pain? That could really make it hurt worse
- The Brain Basis for Integrated Social, Emotional, and Academic Development: How Emotions and Social Relationships Drive Learning
- One Common Behavior That Prolongs Healing