The indolamines comprise a family of neurotransmitters that includes serotonin and melatonin (derived from serotonin). They are from the set of amino acids known as monoamines – the other subset being the catecholamines.
- Brain hand ‘map’ is maintained in amputees with and without phantom limb sensations
- Origins of depression brought into focus in large-scale genetic study
- Expert Strategies To Help More Clients Heal
- SOP 20: Rita Princi-Hubbard Talks On The Psychology of Education
- The Science Behind Why Our Bodies Thrive When Our Relationships Do