Some of the research we talked about:
- Key to Learning and Forgetting Identified in Sleeping Brain
- How our memories stabilise while we sleep
- The Brain’s Gardeners: Immune Cells ‘Prune’ Connections Between Neurons
- The Night Gardeners — Immune Cells Rewire, Repair Brain While We Sleep
- New Study Points to Possible Correlation Between Sleep and Overall Good Health
- Scientists identify circuit responsible for building memories during sleep
- Stressed to the max? Deep sleep can rewire the anxious brain
Thanks for listening!
Support this show by subscribing to The Science of Psychotherapy
Please leave an honest review on iTunes and please subscribe to our show.
You can also find our podcast at: The Science of Psychotherapy Podcast Homepage
If you want more great science of Psychotherapy please visit our website thescienceofpsychotherapy.com