View Comment
  • @Vlad
  • November 5, 2018

Hi Sandy,I sent you an email regarding your concern.Regards,Vlad

Vlad

View Comment
  • @Vlad
  • October 29, 2018

Hi Anja, I tried accessing the article using your credentials and was able to download the article. Once you log in you can type "Bipolar or Boarderline PTSD" on the search bar and once you access the article there should be a "Member's Download Link" below the featured image....

Vlad

View Comment
  • @Vlad
  • September 13, 2018

Hi Jessica, I hope this message finds you well.Upon checking it appears you have a standard 3 year subscription which will expire on 10th September 2020. We have currently disabled our auto-renew feature so rest assured your subscription will only continue when you actively choose to after its expiration.Don't...

Vlad

View Comment
  • @Vlad
  • September 11, 2018

Hi Rachel,I'm sorry to hear that and thank you for supporting our magazine.Upon checking, your 1 year subscription started Aug 2017 and ended last month.We hope you will consider renewing your subscription soon as we are conceptualizing more interesting content for our members.If you have other questions about your...

Vlad

View Comment
  • @Vlad
  • September 10, 2018

Hi Jenny,We no longer enforce auto-renewal of our members' subscription so your plan will only renew if you actively choose to do so. If you have other concerns about your membership please let me know.Kind Regards,Vlad

Please wait ...
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Privacy, Cookies, & Disclaimer