Olaf Holmoffline

• Spain, Madrid, the capital

Comments

Views

Olaf Holm

View Comment
  • @olaf
  • December 7, 2018

Thanks Kirke, Apparently so simple, as a matter of fact, it's so simple we only need the courage and determination to help kids, families and ourselves for the deep change. Brilliant presentation from Kirke. Bes. Olaf, Mad., Spain

Olaf Holm

View Comment
  • @olaf
  • December 5, 2018

Dealing with difficult news—leading toward integration Great article Matthew. Never read in such an integrative way about one of my favourites, IPNB. In fact so many activities where to apply and a kind, realistic and grounded manner. Thanks. Olaf Holm

Olaf Holm

View Comment
  • @olaf
  • October 15, 2018

I've to become serious about correcting bad habits on sleeping and maybe mainly, activities trat preceed it;KImberly Fenn's study seems to be direct and very clarifying. I live in a country like Spain, whre everything happens later, but anyway we have to wake up early, to pick a train...

Please wait ...

About me

Olaf Holm Cox

Psychiatrist

I was born in Ecuador, descendant from a Danish father and a half English/ Dutch mother. I moved to Demark later and ended up studying Medicine in Salamanca, Spain. I moved to Madrid about 10 years ago. I'm married and we have three kids, two boys, one girl. Qualifications: Psychiatrist&Psychotherapist, certified in Adult Attachment Interview, IFS Level 3, creator of IFS(IPNB informded), Former supervisor for Spain, Educator in IPNB&MIndsight with D. Siegel, SSP (Polyvagal Theory. S. Porges, EMDR Therapist.

Keep in touch

Friends

Profile Photo
Richard Hill
@richard-hill
Profile Photo
Patricia Dufresne
@patriciadufresne
Juan Martinez
@juanmrtnz57
Profile Photo
Dora Hegedus
@hdori
Dawn James
@dawnmj

Groups

Profile Photo
Español
Public Group

E-mail Address

setderholm@gmail.com

Address

Enrique Granados 11-1A, Majadahonda 28220, CA of Madrid,

Phone Number

+34628118815

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Privacy, Cookies, & Disclaimer