View Comment
  • @admin
  • December 11, 2018

So wonderfully expressed. Thanks Mandy!

Matthew Dahlitz

View Comment
  • @admin
  • December 6, 2018

Hi Mark - sorry about that - where exactly was the player you were having trouble with?I've put a player on the landing page of the current episode https://www.thescienceofpsychotherapy.com/sop-13-terry-marks-tarlow-talks-complex-systems-fractals-and-non-linear-dynamics-for-therapists/ so give that a go.I tested the one on the Podcast main page and it seems to work.But there are...

Matthew Dahlitz

View Comment
  • @admin
  • November 22, 2018

Hi Helena, Please lodge a support ticket and we will get to you ASAP

Matthew Dahlitz

View Comment
  • @admin
  • November 9, 2018

Hi Phil,Sorry you haven't been about to get through - but honestly this is the first ticket I've seen from you. Was there difficulty in initiating a ticket? Please let me know so we can be doing this better.I've had a look at your account and your last subscription...

Matthew Dahlitz

View Comment
  • @admin
  • November 8, 2018

Hi Sandy,Matt here - wondering how you are going - is the website liking you any better these days or not? I saw the error message that you attached - is that still coming up? If so can you tell me exactly what link (what page, what issue number)...

Please wait ...

About me

Matthew Dahlitz

CEO

Matthew Dahlitz is both university trained and an autodidactic, whose knowledge spans across the arts, technology, psychology, neuroscience, emergency medicine, and business.

Friends

Pamela Lynn-Seraphine
@pamela-lynn-seraphine
Nan Cameron
@nancee
Nicole Ruysschaert
@nicole-ruysschaertskynet-be
Shelly Clark
@clarksl
Helen Costello
@helen-costello

E-mail Address

matt@thescienceofpsychotherapy.com

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Privacy, Cookies, & Disclaimer